Monday, April 5, 2010

Halloween and the Fall Harvest

I had fun dressing Claire up as a bumblebee for Halloween. I was the flower and Rich was the beekeeper. I had to swipe these photos from my friend, Lisette's blog. She hosted a fun Halloween party. We also had a church party and a party at Rich's work.

with another little bumblebee.

After Rich's work party, Claire & I hung out at the library until he was finished for the day.




To celebrate the season, we found a pumpkin farm, with chickens and goats to feed. We enjoyed a warm drink and listening to a woman playing banjo and singing folk songs. I loved that part. We brought home pumpkins for making pie and some other farm fresh produce.





The best picture of the day!

As close as she would get to the goats.

It was a windy day.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Check out that wind in her hair! That's an awesome moment you captured, Eileen.

Mj said...

Cute wheel barrel shot with Rich and Claire! Fall is such a fun time. Cute idea for Halloween! I always have a hard time of thinking of something clever like that...