In Vancouver's Stanley Park, we hopped on board the kiddie train. You can see Claire loved it. Even 7 months later, she mentions the train and going "underwater" to see the orcas (through a tunnel with orcas painted on the sides).
Claire got behind the tractor at another petting zoo.
We walked some trails at Stanley Park.
We stopped for a rest to take in the views.

I was thrilled to be in Vancouver at a newer hotel with air conditioning. Victoria was having a rare heat wave. Temps were in the high 90's and our hotel had suicide windows, so the only relief was a cold bath in the middle of a sleepless night. Claire was used to sleeping in her crib, so we pillow-barricaded her in the hotel beds. Even so, she fell out of bed a few times. Poor girl.
We enjoyed a Chinese take-out picnic on top of Cypress Mountain.
Despite beautiful scenery, all Claire could think about was the fudge intended for dessert.
"I want dat! I want dat!"
At the end of the night we caught sight of an owl as it took off in flight.










No comments:
Post a Comment