On Christmas Eve I poked my head into the nursery and saw this sweet scene. I can't believe how big Claire is getting! I love that Rich is so very bonded to baby, rocking her to sleep is one of his favorite things to do. So peaceful. I love this man.

Such a round baby: round cheeks, round chin, round belly.


Late Christmas Eve I got a burst of energy and decided that if I was going to get my Christmas craft done this year, I had to just stay up and do it. I'd wanted to make big paper chains for the nursery, but I ended up making a miniature version. Good thing, because this took hours. It turned out really cute. I have a lot of decorations for a big tree someday, but we're just going with simple this year.....like last year.....and the year before..... I had so much fun wrapping presents this year and making our house look like Christmastime.


I'll have to ask Rich if we did anything else Christmas Eve. I don't have enough brain power to remember anything myself. I do remember a couple nights we went driving in the snow with our 4-wheel drive up through the hilly streets to look at Christmas lights. It was nice, though Rich was annoyed at me panicking at the tops of the hills and reminding him we had a baby in the car when he tried to do donuts and fishtails. Poor guy doesn't get to have any fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment