Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas presents

Christmas morning was quiet and we stayed in bed as long as possible.  I think Rich made pancakes for breakfast.  We happily sang Christmas songs.  We got Claire this little push toy (cheap on craigslist).  Lots of pictures, I couldn't choose. 








Later in the day we packed up the car and drove to see Rich's family for the weekend.  We had game night, exchanged gifts, and saw a few friends.  Rich went hunting, then later I met up with a friend of mine and left Rich to put Claire to bed alone for the first time.  I guess she cried for a couple hours.  :(  Then, she was extra clingy to me for the next few bedtimes.  It was our first Christmas spent with his family, so it was nice to share the joy of the season.   

1 comment:

Mj said...

What a cute wagon! Is Claire sleeping on her own yet? My best advice is to stick with it, you'll be so happy later on! Caleb just barely started sleeping alone through the night, next baby will be different. :-)