Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kara's Wedding

Kara is one of my dancer lunch group friends and for the last few months we've heard lots of wedding talk. The wedding arrived and my question was "what am I going to wear to a formal dessert reception?" I wore a skirt that I bought a few years ago and had never worn because it was a tad too big (I bought it thinking I would alter it), but with my post-baby body it fits me. The sweater was a last-minute idea and I love the cream and green combo. I only have black dress shoes so Christine brought me a few pairs to try. I swear we were only a few minutes late and Kara had already walked down the aisle! What kind of wedding starts on time? I hurriedly picked shoes in the lobby and we found seats before the vows took place. It was an old, formal church with stained glass and stone arches and the ceremony was nice. We headed to the reception and had fun with my friends, Amy, Christine, Karen, Sarah, and Natascha. Kara swooped by our table too.




And I have to add how lucky I feel that we have husbands/boyfriends who all huddled and excitedly took pictures of us girls being silly.



No comments: