Sunday, May 10, 2009

1st Birthday Card

Did you get Claire's 1st Birthday Card in the mail? If so, great. If not, it's because I lost the list of people I was marking off as already sent. Oh, someday I will be organized. The card was to make up for not sending out a birth announcement, and now I don't even know who I sent it to, and I have a small stack of leftovers that I shouldn't have. Someday, please!

Thanks to Melissa for putting this card together for me. Our church ladies group did a service auction and I bid & won a Photoshop tutorial given by Melissa. I'm so excited about getting this card made, it was on my mind for a long time. I'm glad to have a check mark on my mental To-Do List.

2 comments:

Mj said...

I LOVE the middle picture of Claire! Awesome idea to do a 1 year old card to send people, really fun and cute pictures. Your birthday cake for her looks really yummy, that's the kind I like with lots of berries, yogurt makes a much better frosting!

JANE said...

I LOVE my Claire birth/first year announcement. It's still on my fridge. Thanks Eileen!