Thursday, October 15, 2009

Together at the beach

Follow this link to see some lovely photos.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I liked the pictures - they have lovely subjects! I think my favorites are the close-up one of you kissing Claire's nose and then the one of you both standing on the beach. The beach picture makes me melt - you can tell she absolutely loves and trusts you as you look off together.

Mj said...

My favorite is definitely the first one of you kissing Claire, love it! What adorable pictures! What a great background for the photos, I really liked all the unique poses as well. You will treasure all of those pictures and be amazed at how tiny she was!

Christine said...

Awesome, Eileen! Is the photographer a friend of yours or did you have them done? You had a beautiful day at the beach for these pics. I like your choice of outfits for yourself and Claire