Friday, July 3, 2009

Megan's Wedding Location

I think this is the prettiest area near where my in-laws live. It's at a winery and we took advantage of the wedding location to get some great family pics.




Claire having a Martha Graham moment. I'll be sure to work on the arms, head, spirals, and contractions as soon as she can understand them.

I asked Rich to be sure to get some of Claire and I and he obliged me with his undivided camera attention. :) He really can take good pictures when he is focused. I love you, Babe. I only wished we could've had a real dance at the wedding, but he was cornered by a very chatty person and Rich is too polite to cut the conversation short.




Sweet. Claire's favorite wedding accessory is a spoon.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Ha! Don't forget to teach Claire the pretzel either :)