It totally draws me in to that beautiful face. Yes, she's tired, but I still love it. When Claire saw it she was very proud, and she pointed to herself, then she pointed to me in the photo and said, "Mama!", then a little bit later she asked, "Daddy?". No, Daddy's not in every photo. This photo, taken by Megan's wedding photographer, is our new screensaver. Another nice shot from the wedding photographer, I wish I knew his name so I could give him proper credit.


This is Megan, the brilliant bride, nice enough to snap a picture with me to add to the hundreds she's already posed for. Megan is Rich's cousin on his Dad's side.

Here is Claire with Mimi (Grandma Christa) and Claire is obviously offended that Mimi took her pacifier. Christa was able to coax a few kisses out of Claire, but those shots are on her camera.

Rich's sister, Krisi, and her husband, Ken.

Krisi with her kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment