While in UT, my visit coincided with my uncle and aunt picking up and dropping off their sons at the LDS missionary training center. All of us gathered for a potluck dinner at my grandparent's home. Here's the picture of all of us together. Clockwise from left: William & Becky & kids, Rowland & Linda & boys, Richard & Maria & boys, Spencer & Sarah & baby, George & Helen, myself and Claire.
George & Helen. It was wonderful to see them again. I've missed them terribly as I loved spending time with them every month for Sunday waffle dinners. They are great to talk with.

Richard & Maria looking like they have a secret they aren't telling.

Here's Sarah with the newest member of the family - I think baby is only a week or two old here. I was impressed that Sarah came to dinner so soon post-partum. I like this picture of Helen adoring the new baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment