Monday, December 21, 2009

Family Reunion in UT

After seeing friends in SLC, I made my way south to spend a few days with my family. We stayed at Richard & Maria's house and William & Becky came up from CA to be with us too. Becky has learned that our family is different. She was raised that if someone phoned your house after 9pm it must be an emergency. For our family, no meaningful conversation can happen before 9pm. Thus, we like to stay up late and talk. The worst night we finally went to bed at 7am. I'm not really clear on how I took care of Claire the next day. Thank goodness there was a house full of people, so I could slink away for a nap. Claire did sleep in later than she does at home, so that helped too. We had fun watching Doris Day movies and Bill Cosby routines. We made lots of food. We went shopping for groceries, clothes, and to Deseret Book. Mostly we hung around the house. I'm sure I'm missing other things, but I wrote absolutely nothing down in my calendar that week. I was too busy having fun.



Showing off his lost teeth.

The baby cousins didn't pay much attention to each other. The last day we plopped them down on the couch together and this is what happened. :)

No comments: