Eileen, these videos are so precious! I love how Claire stopped dead in her tracks when she saw her d-daw.
Ha! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could discover yours! Would love to see some new pics!
These are the cutest videos EVER! I love how she takes her time to observe the world and then runs to her daddy! What a sweet little girl! Love you guys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Eileen, these videos are so precious! I love how Claire stopped dead in her tracks when she saw her d-daw.
Ha! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could discover yours! Would love to see some new pics!
These are the cutest videos EVER! I love how she takes her time to observe the world and then runs to her daddy! What a sweet little girl! Love you guys!
Post a Comment