At 19 months, Claire got her first haircut, and it was only a trim of the back. She definitely has my thin hair. I'm so sorry, Claire.
My friends Amy and Sarah treated Rich and I to a night of babysitting, so we could go on a date. :)
December was spent singing Messiah songs and Carols in a Christmas Choir as well as singing some complicated duets and quartets, that were frantically prepared in a few rehearsals. Thank goodness we pulled it off. I also directed a couple songs for our Ward Choir in church and sang a quartet with Rich and another couple called "All the Stars Shone Down".
I loved this picture of a local storefront window. I thought I might be able to copy it in a smaller version at home, maybe on Christmas stockings, because I've always wanted to make nice Christmas stockings. For some of the ornaments I could use up a few of my lone earrings that I don't want to throw away.

We traveled to the Tri-Cities again to have Christmas with the grandparents. Claire got a tricycle - that 6 months later she's still too small to ride. We saw both sides of Rich's family, had a Game Night with Ken and Krisi, and I went to a movie with Christa and Aunt Jan. I stayed up for a few late nights doing some crafts for Claire's gifts. I made a pretty papered "CLAIRE" banner for her room and put together a little photo album of really nice pictures of our family and her. I added some nice embellishments and phrases to make it extra special.



1 comment:
Oh man! Don't let Lance see... he'll be jelous. I'll have to remind him he hasn't had to wait 17 years yet. :)
Post a Comment