Friday, November 26, 2010

Claire Turns Two

In May we celebrated Claire's 2nd birthday.  Rich got off of work a little early, so we headed to Target to buy Claire some toys.  Due to several delays in my day, including cleaning house for my in-laws to spend the night, planning a Relief Society meeting lesson on decluttering your house, teaching at the RS meeting that night, Rich going to band practice that night, etc.....we didn't exactly have a typical 2 year-old's birthday party.  Instead, I came home from my meeting to bake the cake and we fed Claire her birthday cake at 10:30 PM.  Ugh.  (I may know a few tricks on decluttering, but I clearly know nothing about time management.)  Claire is so adaptable that she enjoyed her late birthday party and my in-laws arrived to our house just as we were about to clean her up.




Singing Happy Birthday.  :)
   

2 comments:

Christine said...

Precious girl turning two! I love the "get in my mouth!"

Kathryn said...

How fun to hear Claire sing!