Friday, November 26, 2010

Let's Talk About Our Day

I love this picture!!
One of Claire's favorite things to do is to sit with Daddy on the steps after work to talk about her day.  She likes it so much that it's often the first question she asks in the morning, even though we tell her we haven't done anything yet.  She likes to talk about her day right before bed too.  Shortly after she started talking about her day, she started saying to either Rich or I, "Let's talk about YOUR day."  I am amazed that she knows we do different things and have different experiences in our days.

Aren't I a lucky mama?

More things we did in May:
For Rich & my 10th Anniversary, we feasted on a breakfast of pancakes with lemon curd.  Yum.  I spent my time taking Claire to the park, walking a friend's dogs, getting together with my Ladies Lunch group, singing in my church's Stake Conference Choir, going to my Gluten Intolerance Group, meeting up with my recently formed Money group (we're Dave Ramsey fans encouraging each other to save $ and budget), shopping garage sales, going to my friend Tascha's dance performance, taking Claire to the doctor for her 2 year-old visit, as well as to the dentist for the first time, taking Claire to a little friend's birthday party, and getting short visits from both of Rich's sets of parents.  Here is Rich's grandma, Carol, his dad, Bill and Bill's dog, Tequila.

No comments: