Tuesday, January 4, 2011

July Recap

July brought a great lunch with my girlfriends Amy & Christine.  It was a "let's throw a meal together with whatever's in each of our fridges" and it was awesome.  Of course, when you're pregnant, any meal that someone else makes for you is the BEST MEAL EVER!  

A Fourth of July BBQ & fireworks at a friend's lake house.



Summer park play dates, a street fair, and the Pirate's Ship Landing.  As you can see the tide was low and I pushed our stroller way out onto the sand bars so Claire could wade in the water.  Before I knew it, my stroller was surrounded by water and it was coming up fast!  Luckily, the stroller goes off-road easily and I was able to trudge through the shallow water to get back to land.

My little pirate.

The Pirate Ship's cannons were really loud even though we were really far away.

My growing belly and panicked thoughts of, "If I'm this big at 5 1/2 months along, how big is this baby going to be at 9 months???"

A trip to the Tri-Cities and swimming in Great-Grandma's pool with cousins K, K, and K.  :)




Enjoying the glorious summer.  We had a beach night for Relief Society (church women's group).  I also got to help a friend of mine, Gae, organize her home.  So fun!  I didn't really do much, just kept her company and told her, "Don't feel bad about getting rid of it." when she doubted.

Wading Pool Picnic with my Dancer's Lunch Group.  Here's a shot of Christine and baby Cadence.  Looking at these photos makes me want to go back to the gorgeous day spent outside with friends.





MY FAVORITE!  LOVE!

2 comments:

Maggie and Lance said...

Looks like you guys had a great summer! Love the photos of Claire in the water, she is sooo adorable!

Christine said...

Eileen, you are so good at helping clean up and clean out! I really appreciate the help you've given me. And that lunch with Amy was AWESOME! Even when you've just had a baby, anything tastes good, but you mixed up a fantastic taste dish.
Oh, and I so wish I could go back to that summer day at the wadding pool-with Cadence that small...just for a day!