At the end of July, we were treated with a visit from my brother and his family. I had a great time taking Richard, Maria, and their boys around town. I showed them our favorite beaches and a park that my Dad used to go to when he lived here during his mission 50 years ago. They got to meet a few of my girlfriends at a park playdate too.

We took an outing to the zoo (it was Claire's first time) and to an ice cream shop. I said a few prayers that I would be able to keep up the pace as we walked around the zoo. Being pregnant truly drained my energy and walking a few blocks became a serious achievement. How pathetic! Luckily, I made it.
Claire loved getting to play with her boy cousins. She followed them around the house full of giggles. At the park she frequently called out "Boys?" from her stroller, as they ran past her and through the trails. They brought her some of their old books and toys too.
My family lives in all different states, so we've really missed out on seeing each other. Once every few years is not enough! So, it was great to spend time together and nurture our relationships again. Thanks so much for coming to visit us Richard, Maria, and Boys!!!






1 comment:
This is wonderful, Eileen. Your smile is so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment