My Dad & Karen hired a photographer (Jared Dayley, an old friend of Sarah's) for an entire day of family photos. He started with the whole family and then took time with each individual family in the location of their choice. There were so many good photos, but I loved this set of three that I have framed above my mantle. I love barns and this one is right off the highway coming in to Park City. Up close the flag is enormous. I'm so excited. Finally, our first framed family photos!!! Thanks so much Dad & Karen!!! I smile every time I look at these.
My whole family. Together! :)
Grandparents with grandkids.
Parents & us. We missed Robert, who was in Afghanistan for the year. We skyped him at our first potluck dinner of the week and he was blown away to see us all together having a great time.
I thought this shot was particularly sweet.

Richard & Maria from UT.
William & Becky from CA.
(Robert's) Jenn and 3 of their 4 girls who could be there from MD.
John & Sarah from MN.
How cute is Sarah. They didn't know it at the time, but she was four months pregnant with twins. They now have an amazing family of 6 girls. :)
Kathryn & Jason from UT. They met online at the beginning of the year, were engaged within a few months and Kathryn had moved with her 3 kids from SD to UT. It was meant to be. Welcome to our family, Jason!












2 comments:
These pictures are all so great, Eileen! How wonderful for your family to get together! - I'm sad we missed stopping in on the fun with the other Blakes at the end. We miss you guys!
台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室
Post a Comment