Kathryn & Jason's wedding reception was like a South Dakota reunion. Even some friends I hadn't seen in 20 years, who just happened to be in Utah at the time, were able to come. We saw my best friend from high school, Jenny Bludorn Rampton, her sister, Sarah, and their mom, Karen (Karen was my mom's best friend). Karen Bludorn and I squirreled ourselves away into a classroom and she checked in with me on how life is going. She gave me some great advice about spacing kids when I'm feeling so overwhelmed with the two that I have. We saw Abbie McCombs Dunning and her parents, Daryl and Wanda McCombs. I was reminded of what an energetic chatter Abbie is. It was so fun. We also saw little Elliot Huntington who is now 6'5" or something like that. Ha! It was SO NICE to see all these familiar faces of such GOOD people. I spent countless hours at their houses and they embraced us again on such endearing terms. I loved it and felt so blessed.
Kathryn used her figurines for her cake topper. If you count the kids, you can see that she wants a couple more!
The beautiful, happy bride. Jenny Rampton offered her services as wedding photographer. She did a fabulous job.
I'm so glad they found each other!
Kathryn & her oldest daughter, Yahaira.
A new family is made. These kids are lucky to have such good, thoughtful, and strong parents as Kathryn & Jason.
They've got lots of people rooting for them.
Kathryn is always playful. She and Jason are going to have lots of fun together.
The view from Kathryn & Jason's living room window.
I love this view of the Salt Lake Temple that Yahaira photographed.











No comments:
Post a Comment