My talented friend, Lisette, offered to take Claire and I to the beach for a professional photo shoot. She'd seen me whine on here that I wished for more mother-daughter pictures and she gifted me many beautiful shots on a lovely day at the beach. I love looking at these moments with my sweet little one - I want to go back in time. Claire is almost 17 months old here. I've included some of these in a photo album I made for Claire, which thrills her to look at. Thanks again, Lisette! If you want to snag Lisette for a photo shoot, here's her contact info:



















5 comments:
What a treasure! I, too, would love to have more photos of me with my children. Claire is absolutely beautiful!
Gorgeous!
Love them all! I really like the black and white ones in the middle. All of them are darling though!
Lisette is so talented. But it's easy to take good pictures of two cute girls! Claire is precious and you look hot!
You're both beautiful!
Post a Comment