Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Baby Shower

I was showered with Baby Love with a party thrown by my friends Amy, Ketsy, and Jill.  I have so much support from the women here at church.  I am so blessed!!!

Amy and Nancy

Jennifer and Janelle

Sandy and Janet

Amanda and Tara

Ketsy and I - it's been so fun to be pregnant together.

The sly photographer.

Jill's amazing diaper cake with so many goodies: socks, baby spoons, toothbrush, toy cars, washcloths, baby baseball, teething toy, a binkie, and a real hydrangea on top.

I was given so many adorable outfits, books, a Dr. Seuss drawing, a soft blankie, big-sister gifts, the list goes on.  I've had women pass me gifts at church or stop by my house with more surprises.  People are so generous!

I sent this picture to my family to update them on my pregnant status.  My grandpa's hilarious response was only two sentences: "OH MY.  When is this supposed to end?"  That was exactly my thought the entire pregnancy.  Keep in mind, this is me at almost 36 weeks.  I finally gave birth more than 6 weeks after this picture was taken!

No comments: