Cutie-pie Claire.

We attended Rich's 20-year High School Reunion!! Can you believe it? Wow, he's old. There were several of his classmates who were pregnant or still in the young parenting phase. I just thought it must be a huge contrast compared to our parent's generation where it was probably unheard of for someone at their 20-year reunion to just be starting a family. However, one of Rich's classmates was already a grandpa! The reunion had a family picnic in the afternoon. The group started to gather for a big class photo. Rich was across the park at the playground with Claire. I told the group to hold on while I hollered for Rich to come back for the photo, and they didn't wait for him to get back! The nerve. Rich wasn't livid like I was, but he added that that was pretty much his experience in high school. That evening was the reunion party and many people were impressed that Rich still has his high school car - a 1971 AMC Javelin. He would love to fix it up someday - pretty much the only reason he'd want to own a house is for the garage.

Fun trips to the Tri-Cities include waterskiing on "The Mighty Columbia River". The cheesy laser light show displayed on the Grand Coulee Dam has given us years of laughs. Thanks to Matt for always taking us out on his boat. I've managed to get up on skis on one trip. Yay me!
Rich's band booked a gig in Canada. Woohoo!!! I guess the guys raided Dave's mom's closet for some furs and other fashionable statement pieces. There was much drama getting all the band on the island for the show after the ferry stopped running for the night. Kudos to Tyler and Annie for sprinting to the next ferry dock and bribing that captain to make an extra stop at Newcastle Island.
1 comment:
We went through Nanaimo on our honeymoon, it is a beautiful area.
Post a Comment