Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's January 2011, y'all.

I am loving talking to this little guy.

Filling his diaper really wore him out.

My friend Amanda babysat Claire while I went to a Dr. appt.  Amanda learnt the great idea to set Claire up with packing peanuts.  I guess it kept her occupied for a long time (45 min. maybe?).  Amanda sent me home with a bag full so I could repeat this engaging activity.  Well, at home Claire threw around the packing peanuts like a wild child and was over them in 5 min.....





Claire thinks having a baby brother is super fun.



A cozy bundle.

 Cutie-pie.

Hauling around 2 kids.  

Rich played hooky from work to help me on a family outing to the Seattle Art Museum for a Picasso exhibit.  I took charge of Gavin and enjoyed myself, learning more about his famous artwork through the headset tour.  Though, I was bumping into people or having to wait to get an up-close look - it was ridiculous how many people they crammed in there.  Rich who was on Claire duty, had to drop out of art appreciation mode to corral Claire from climbing under the ropes and up to the sculptures.  I'm sure we made a scene. Oh well.  Rich's boss called him and with the lobby noise soon figured out that he wasn't at home, which actually worked out since they wanted him to stop by the office to fix a problem.  Luckily, his boss knows the concept of work-life balance and commented to me what a hard worker Rich is.  That's my man.

No comments: