Thursday, May 24, 2012

Little Girl Growing Up

I can't believe how much Claire is growing into a little girl at 2.5 years old.  She looks even more grown up with her first salon haircut.  She's a sweetheart and a joy - expressive too.

Gorgeous big blue eyes.

Soft, sweet and a little shy.  A favorite photo of mine.

Thoughtful.

Confident.

Relaxed and Calm.

Sensitive.

With a little bit of vampire.  :)

Giggly girl.

Loves to dress up.

So bright, in countenance and intelligence.

Loves to be silly.  We're both playing with our tongues here.

I think she attacked me with the brush after this.

Funny girl.

Still so little.

Be gentle to her heart.

1 comment:

Cali said...

Both of your children are so beautiful--I love their cheeks! Thanks for the pictures, it's fun to peek into your life, even if it's into your past. It's good to "hear" from you.