A friend of mine named Amanda lent me a ton of stylin' baby clothes, along with some adorable hats.



No more pictures, mom!
Unfortunately, I lost Amanda's probably favorite hat. The beige one with pink flowers and the pink star. It's totally irreplaceable as it was made in the Netherlands and the company never responded to my inquiry. I feel horrible about it, searched the house & cars at all hours, checked every lost & found I can think of, nothing. If anyone reading this has seen it, you know where I am! A few weeks later Rich declared, "We are never borrowing clothes from someone ever again. Claire has plenty of cute hats." I asked, "like which ones?" Rich said, "like the one she's wearing right now (it was a blue winter hat with yarn sticking out at the top). I had to point out, "That hat isn't ours either, we're borrowing it from Amy."

1 comment:
I know these comments are out of order. The computer I'm using is super-slow.
I heard Leavenworth shut down during World War II because of anti-German sentiment.
Don't worry, Rich, 37 happens to a lot of us.
I know what you mean by taking pictures instead of helping. I do that all the time. Becky gets angry with me. She thinks it runs in the family now.
Look at those blue eyes!
By the way, our work had Christmas Trivia questions and one was the name of the girl in the Nutcracker. I didn't know it. Was that inspiration for naming Claire?
Post a Comment