How beautiful! Take advantage of the sun before the rains set in!
Claire is such a beautiful girl. I am so glad that she is such a joy in your lives. It is so fun to see pictures of you and to hear how you are doing. Thanks for letting me know about your blog--I look forward to reading more!
I'm so excited to see you have a blog, thanks for letting me know about it! I've been so curious to see Claire and how much she has grown. She has the most fantastic cheeks, I'm sure you eat those up everyday (I would!)! You look more beautiful than ever, not to mention you and Rich look happier than ever. I love how a child changes everything, and bring such joy to our lives if we let it! I miss you so much, thanks for keeping in touch! Love you all...
3 comments:
How beautiful! Take advantage of the sun before the rains set in!
Claire is such a beautiful girl. I am so glad that she is such a joy in your lives. It is so fun to see pictures of you and to hear how you are doing. Thanks for letting me know about your blog--I look forward to reading more!
I'm so excited to see you have a blog, thanks for letting me know about it! I've been so curious to see Claire and how much she has grown. She has the most fantastic cheeks, I'm sure you eat those up everyday (I would!)!
You look more beautiful than ever, not to mention you and Rich look happier than ever. I love how a child changes everything, and bring such joy to our lives if we let it!
I miss you so much, thanks for keeping in touch! Love you all...
It's hard to remember that we used to have sun here a few weeks ago!
Post a Comment