Looks like it's Christmas.

Though I planned on napping while Claire slept, instead I spent that time shooting pictures of her. I have a dozen shots of the exact same pose because she never moved.

We had our first Family Home Evening (FHE) together. Confession: Rich & I didn't really do FHE for just the two of us. We prayed, sang, read a scripture about our bodies, then I gave Claire a body massage with oil and Rich had almost naked tummy time with her. Rich is paranoid of being pee'd on and insisted on a diaper, which means I can post the pictures here. We'll keep the cute naked ones to ourselves. Look at her thighs.





2 comments:
You are so wise to take so many pictures Eileen! You can never have enough, even of the same pose! She is such a cutie. I love the picture of her in the other post where she's looking at the camera with a binky in her mouth, her eyes look gorgeous!
Those a great munchin thighs! Just today I was nibbling on Asher's cheeks (face that is) and so I decided to nibble on Jackson too. He "said ow that hurts" I guess I just can't get enough!
Post a Comment